Drury Lane (Theatre Royal)
- Longest Running Show: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Performances: 1,292
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. 6 steps up to front entrance through double doors to Foyer.
2. 17 steps down from Foyer then 17 steps up to Stalls - handrails on both sides.
3. 39 steps from Foyer to Dress Circle - handrail on the right.
4. 61 steps from Foyer to Upper Circle - handrail on both sides.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of hearing: infra-red system. Headsets available from duty manager in foyer.
2. Blind/Visually impaired: Guide dogs are not allowed in auditorium but staff can dog sit, or stay with owner if in a Box. Info available in Braille.
3. Wheelchair users: Entrance on Russell St which leads to Stalls. 4 wheelchairs per performance but unlimited transfers available. You must bring an able-bodied person with you. Adapted toilet by Stalls.