Venue Placeholder

In 1926, actress Edyth Totten produced her own theatre, an intimate house of just 299 seats that failed to turn a profit. In its final use, the venue presented Erwin Piscator’s Dramatic Workshop. Neighboring Mamma Leone’s purchased the theatre in 1956 to expand their restaurant, and in 1988, the entire building was demolished.

  • Built: 1926
  • Number of Seats: 300