Erlanger's Theatre

01_STJ_OPEN_2400.jpg

Erlanger's Theatre, named for booking agent Abraham Erlanger, opened in 1927. It was renamed the St. James in 1932, after the London theatre of the same name. In 2001, the St. James production of The Producers set box office records for single-day sales, introduced ‘premium’ seating, and won an unprecedented 12 Tonys.

  • Built: 1927
  • Number of Seats: 1710