Harold Pinter Theatre (formerly Comedy Theatre)
- Longest Running Show: Being Shakespeare
- Performances: 997
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. 2 steep steps to double doors opening into box office.
2. Level access from Foyer to Dress Circle with 2 steps between rows in the auditorium.
3. 24 steps down from Foyer to Stalls.
4. 23 steps up from Foyer to Royal Circle.
5. 60 steps up from Foyer to Balcony.
6. All stairs have handrails on both sides.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Infra-red system.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Guide dogs are not allowed into the auditorium but staff will dog sit. Four guide dogs per performance.
3. Wheelchair users: Five wheelchair users per performance, 3 in in box D. Access to this is down 6 steps via a removable ramp. Staff available to help, but please an able bodied person with you. No adapted toilet.