The Lunt-Fontanne opened in 1910 as the Globe Theatre, named after Shakespeare’s famed theatre in England. Designed by Carrere and Hastings for producer Charles B. Dillingham, the lavish theatre remained dark during much of the Depression and soon became a movie theatre. It was fully refurbished and returned to legitimate use in 1958 as the Lunt-Fontanne, named for married actors Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne.Read Full "At This Theatre"
Ladies: Basement level has 15 stalls. Balcony level has 6 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible restroom on orchestra level.
Men: Basement level has 12 stalls. Balcony level has 6 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible restroom on orchestra level.