National Theatre (Lyttelton)
- Longest Running Show: The Habit of Art
- Performances: 307
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. Level access through heavy swing doors to main Foyer.
2. 1 step between rows in the Stalls with a total 14.
3. Access via small lift to the right of the Long bar.
4. 23 steps up from the Foyer to the Circle.
5. Staircases have handrails on both sides.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Twin track infra-red system with headsets - deposit required. Sign language interpreted performances every six weeks - call number below for details.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Approx. 2 audio described performances per production. No guide dogs permitted but staff can dog sit. Call theatre managers office 020 7928 2033 ext 277.
3. Wheelchair Users: Level access to back of Stalls. 4 spaces or wheelchairs. Transfers available. You must bring an able-bodied person with you.