Princess Theatre

Venue Placeholder

Built in 1913, the Princess Theatre was produced by F. Ray Comstock, actor-director Holbrook Blinn, and the Shuberts. In the early 1920s, Six Characters in Search of an Author premiered. The Princess Theatre was demolished, as the Cinema Verdi, in June 1955.

Read Full "At This Theatre"
  • Built: 1913
  • Number of Seats: 300
  • Longest Running Show: Pins and Needles
  • Performances: 574