Weber and Fields' Music Hall

Weber and Fields' Music Hall

Venue Placeholder

Weber and Fields’ Music Hall, established by the Shuberts in 1912, was named after a popular comedy duo. Renamed the 44th Street Theatre after Weber and Fields ended their partnership, the venue later presented Song of the Flame by George Gershwin.

Read Full "At This Theatre"
  • Built: 1912
  • Number of Seats: 1465