The Actors' Fund of America has scheduled fundraising events throughout the U.S. All events are open to the public. Proceeds from ticket sales go to the Fund, which aids people in need in the entertainment industry. All performers donate their time and seats are on sale now at regular box office prices.
* Monday, Sept. 1: The final performance of A Doll's House, 8PM, Belasco Theatre in New York.
* Sunday, Sept. 21: Titanic, 8PM, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York.
* Tuesday, Sept. 23: Ragtime, 8 PM, Los Angeles.
* Sunday, Oct. 19: The Final Performance of Barrymore, 8PM, Music Box Theatre, New York
* Sunday, Nov. 2: Rent, 7:30PM, Los Angeles.
* Monday, Nov. 24: The Phantom of the Opera, 8PM, Memphis, TN.
To order tickets or get more information on any of these shows, call (1-800) 386-3849 x133 or 121 between 11 AM and 4 PM (ET) Mon.-Fri. Tickets are also on sale through Ticketmaster and Telecharge and at the various box offices.
-- By Laura MacDonald