Married Broadway favorites Patti Murin (Frozen) and Colin Donnell (Violet), who recently told People that they are expecting their second child, release their first joint album, Something Stupid, November 18 via Broadway Records.
The project was conceived during the Broadway shutdown, with both Murin and Donnell recording their own vocals in a home studio. The 12 tracks include songs by Bruce Springsteen, Sara Bareilles, Jason Robert Brown, and more. Also included is Murin's take on "The Next Right Thing" from Frozen II, which the stage Frozen star released as a single earlier this year.
Something Stupid is produced by Robbie Rozelle and Yasuhiko Fukuoka and includes arrangements and orchestrations by Luke Williams.
Married in 2015, Murin and Donnell welcomed a child Cecily Philips in 2020.
Take a look at the complete track listing:
1. House of the Rising Sun - Donnell
2. And I Will Follow - Murin
3. Jackson - Murin and Donnell
4. The Next Right Thing - Murin
5. Because the Night - Donnell
6. Meadowlark - Murin
7. I See the Light - Murin and Donnell
8. Finishing the Hat - Donnell
9. How Do You Keep the Music Playing / My Funny Valentine - Murin and Donnell
10. America - Donnell
11. Everything Changes - Murin
12. Something Stupid - Murin and Donnell