Diamond Quimby LLC
Lewes, DE 19958
Live Entertainment / Theatrical Producer seeks portfolio submissions from Creative and Accomplished Art/Creative Directors with a background/experience in Commercial Musical Theater for immediate Freelance - Remote needs.
Art/Creative Director will be responsible for developing the branding, key art, and marketing system for a new theatrical property from existing assets, as well as implementing it across the property's website and marketing collateral. The successful candidate should have the ability to execute their vision across platforms that include web and print, while sourcing and directing the development necessary assets outside of the scope of the position.
We believe that the successful candidate for the position will have:
• 5-10 years of professional graphic design experience;
• A strong portfolio of print (advertising and deck) and/or web graphic design / art direction work that demonstrates a keen understanding of theatrical advertising design;
• An autonomous ability to generate high-quality deliverables from concept through production;
• Exceptional communication and organization skills;
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Programs on a Mac.
Compensation will be commensurate with successful candidate's qualifications, as well as candidate's ability to integrate immediate/long-term deliverables into candidate's currently pipeline.
We ask that interested candidates email:
• Relevant Portfolio -- with clear delineation of contribution to final product;
• Current CV;
• Description of Availability and Current Deliverable Pipeline; and
• Proposal for Compensation Framework.
Position will report directly to: Executive Producer. All submissions and compensation framework proposals will remain completely confidential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Access.
November 29, 2021 -
$35+ / HR DOQ