Serino Coyne LLC
New York, NY 10019
Serino Coyne LLC, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company, is a dynamic mid-sized full-service Advertising and Marketing Agency, specializing in theatre and entertainment related accounts.
We are seeking an entry-level Assistant Media Planner/Buyer, Digital to support the Digital Media department with day-to-day digital media campaign management across display, paid search and paid social for a variety of entertainment-based accounts. This is a full-time, regular, benefits eligible position. It is fully remote until we return to our offices.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
• Work with Planner and Senior Planner to build and execute display media and paid social campaigns for clients.
• Enter media plans into ad server, and liaise with graphic designers to ensure all placements have creative ads associated with them.
• Traffic tags to vendors in a timely manner, and confirm all campaigns go live on time and pace appropriately.
• Book e-blasts and facilitate the process through to completion.
• Strategize and optimize campaigns in Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok). Manage budgets to monitor pacing and delivery.
• Gain understanding of Google’s suite of reporting and website management tools (Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio) and provide actionable insights for client reports.
• Master the AdVantage billing system and create digital media insertion orders in a timely, organized fashion. Approve and reconcile monthly billing.
• Provide account teams with weekly media reporting updates, including brief analysis on delivery, clicks, conversions, and trends.
• Research new online media opportunities and industry updates; set-up in-person meetings when relevant.
• Represent agency in a professional manner to all external media partners.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
• Experience in digital media planning/buying, paid social, paid search and ad serving platforms a plus, but not required.
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Be flexible and receptive to changing priorities.
• Can handle a large volume of work, and flexibility to work long hours if needed.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office applications.
• Must be a detailed-oriented quick learner with strong organizational skills.
• Comfort with numbers and math.
• Proactive personality with the ability to identify and troubleshoot problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or relevant field a plus.
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
April 28, 2021 -