GULFSHORE PLAYHOUSE SEEKS ASSISTANT PATRON SERVICES MANAGER
Gulfshore Playhouse, a not-for-profit, professional theatre company located in Naples, Florida, is seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented and experienced individual to serve as Assistant Patron Services Manager.
Gulfshore Playhouse offers a diverse season of straight plays and small musicals ranging from venerated classics and Broadway hits to contemporary works and world premieres. The Playhouse is passionately committed to producing high-quality, professional theatre which exceeds the expectations of the cultured residents and visitors of Naples, FL, many of whom are regular theatre patrons in New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Gulfshore Playhouse has performed for many years in an intimate 200-seat venue at the Norris Center, a municipal building run by the City of Naples. The Playhouse is in the final phases of a $66M capital campaign and has broken ground on the Baker Theatre and Education Center, a state-of-the-art facility, featuring a 350-seat mainstage with a Broadway-sized stage, a 125-seat flexible space, rehearsal studios, classrooms, and rental space. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for the Playhouse, which is experiencing unprecedented growth, and the Assistant Patron Services Manager will have the opportunity to participate in it.
Status: Hourly/full-time, year-round position
Start Date: As soon as possible
· Provide concierge-level customer service to all patrons
· Answer ticketing phone calls, sell tickets in-person, print and sort tickets, take group sales orders, interact with subscribers and patrons, and pull box office reports
· Attend performances and assist in supervising operations at the theatre, including patron interactions and front desk duties
· Assist Patron Services Manager in sending performance reminders and thank you emails
· Assist in managing opening nights, including but not limited to organizing the seating chart, reaching out to and coordinating with sponsors and donors, providing support to the Development department, and participating in house reset (house is clean, seats set up properly)
· Manage ticket exchanges and change of seats
· Support the Development department with donors and patrons at front of house
· Attend meetings as required
· Work any events as may be required by employer including but not limited to opening night celebrations, and the annual gala fundraiser
· Provide services in a manner in accordance with the guidelines contained within Employer’s employee manual and style guide
· Rendering such other services as may reasonably be required by Employer and as are customarily furnished by a Assistant Patron Services Manager at a first-class professional theatrical organization in the United States
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a willingness to ensure high-quality work. The Playhouse values hard work, kindness, generosity, passion, and grace-under-pressure. The Assistant Patron Services Manager may be asked to work extended hours when necessary to meet goals. Weekend and evening hours are required, including attendance at Opening Nights, show performances, special events, and/or meetings that may happen outside normal hours.
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Prior experience in Patron Services preferred
· The ability to interface with patrons, donors, board members and Gulfshore Playhouse team members
· Comfort with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs required
· Knowledge of Spektrix ticketing software is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with theater and/or performing arts, preferred
Our Charter: https://gulfshoreplayhouse.org...
Salary: $36,000-$38,000 annually plus excellent benefits
Gulfshore Playhouse offers benefits that increase along with tenure, including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan and paid vacation and sick leave.
Gulfshore Playhouse is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse staff; we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please send cover letter, resume, and a list of references to [email protected]
$36,000.00 – $38,000.00 per year
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.