Hudson Scenic Studio
Yonkers, NY 10702
Hudson Scenic Studio is a leading provider of custom scenic fabrication, automation and painted drops servicing the live entertainment industry. To learn more about the company, please visit our website www.hudsonscenic.com. Location: Yonkers, NY.
The Assistant Production Manager reports to the Lead Production Manager and is responsible for numerous logistical and administrative tasks with a focus on trucking, logistics, health & safety, and the rentals department.
• Oversee warehouse and trucking personnel including the night time auxiliary crew
• Coordinate load out schedules, balancing client needs with trucking and warehouse resources
• Price and procure outside trucking vendors
• Coordinate shop space planning and all related logistics
• Coordinate Rentals Department, facilitating the scheduling of chain motors recertifications production rental load in requirements
• Assisting the Production Management department in managing multiple shows through the shop; preparing labor sheets for weekly meetings, facilitating Local 1 labor calls, coordinating new hire paperwork
• Help ensure all company safety programs and standards are met, and all trainings are completed. Encourage and maintain a “safety first” culture
• BFA or BA with concentration in theatre management
• Basic understanding of theatrical fabrication drawings
• Knowledge of trucking logistics
• Knowledge of health and safety protocols and procedures
• Ability to read technical drawings and navigate AutoCAD; proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Google G Suite
• Ability to take direction, effectively prioritize, execute and problem solve in a high pressure environment and work efficiently within given time constraints; highly organized
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly
• Self-motivated; team oriented and highly collaborative work style
We offer a competitive pay and excellent benefit package. Hudson Scenic Studio is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply by September 30th by sending resume to: email@example.com