Barrington Stage Company is seeking an Associate Company Manager to join our team in Pittsfield, MA for the summer season. BSC is a not-for-profit professional theatre company in the Berkshires with a three-fold mission: to produce top notch, compelling work; to develop new plays and musicals; and to engage our community with vibrant, inclusive educational outreach programs.
Barrington Stage is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. We strongly encourage candidates of color, and/or from diverse backgrounds/underrepresented groups to apply.
- Transporting company members to and from public transportation via car
- Accommodating housing/company management requests from artists, staff and interns housed onsite
- Coordinating meals when required by tech schedule or Equity requirements
- Monitoring housing for maintenance requests, safety and comfort
- Assisting in creating a sense of community across BSC while maintaining safety through virtual events and company-wide communication
- Valid driver’s license required, personal vehicle preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consistently
- Track record managing relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds; comfortable engaging frequently with new people
- Comfortable completing minor home maintenance fixes and solving problems independently
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Ability to work nights and weekends for the duration of the contract
This position is full-time seasonal, ASAP through September 6 with potential extension through October. Pay is $685 per week plus housing.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Associate Company Manager in the subject line.
June 14, 2021 - September 5, 2021