Bill T Jones Arnie Zane Company Seeks 2 New Performers
Bill T Jones Arnie Zane Company
New York, NY 10011
Vinson Fraley Jr. in Afterwardsness (2021)
Photo by Stephanie Berger The Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Company is holding auditions!
The deadline to submit applications is 11:59pm EST on Sunday, June 13, 202 with callbacks held in-person June 21-25.
Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Company is looking for:
Start date is August 2, 2021. New York Live Arts offers Company members an annual wage starting at $40,000 plus health benefits over 52 weeks with approximately 35 scheduled rehearsal and touring weeks . Applicants must be fully vaccinated or open to getting vaccinated upon being hired.
- One female-identifying highly skilled dancer with experience in acting and singing.
- One BIPOC male-identifying highly skilled dancer with experience in acting and singing. Male-identifying applicants 5’10” and taller preferred.
AUDITION DETAILS: Auditions will be in the form of a virtual submission and an in-person callback process. Applicants will be asked to submit:
SUBMISSION DETAILS: Applicants can submit audition applications through this Google Form. All videos must be submitted as a viewable link such as Vimeo or Youtube and not as a downloadable file. The deadline to submit applications is 11:59pm EST on Sunday, June 13, 2021. No phone calls please.
- CV and/or Resume
- (1) 5 minute video of movement based material from a rehearsal or performance that shows how the applicant dances and moves. If the section is part of a larger video, please note the time code.
- (1) video, no longer than 3 minutes, which includes the following:
- Introduce yourself - your name, where you’re from, tell us something about yourself
- Sing a song or a section of a song of your choice (if you can and feel comfortable)
- Answer this prompt: what was the most memorable moment in the last year?
CALLBACK DATES: We ask that applicants please hold June 21-25 for callbacks. Callbacks will be in-person and will take place at New York Live Arts in the 3rd Floor Studios. Attendance at call backs will require everyone to follow Covid testing and safety guidelines.
- Applicants asked to attend callbacks may be asked to have a negative COVID test
- Applicants who are fully vaccinated, 2 weeks after a 2-dose series or 2 weeks after the J&J 1-dose series, will need to show proof of vaccination. They will not be asked to be tested. Vaccination cards along with a valid ID can be shown upon arrival or submitted to email@example.com.
- Applicants who are not fully vaccinated will be asked to get a PCR Covid Test within 72 hours of being on-site or a Rapid Covid Test within 6 hours of being on-site. Negative results from either test must be received and shown upon arrival or submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants coming on-site will need to fill out a health screening survey and temperature check upon arrival.
August 2, 2021 -