Box Office Associate
Barrington Stage Company
Pittsfield, MA 01201
- Provide outstanding customer service to patrons, fulfilling orders via phone and in person and welcoming patrons to our spaces.
- Assist in management of the database, including running reports, conducting analysis and overseeing regular data cleaning to ensure accuracy.
- Lead Will Call and walkup sales for our events
- Familiar with a Point of Sale or Customer Relationship Management system; Tessitura experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Customer service experience is required, a variety of roles encouraged
- Must be comfortable handling/counting cash and working with financial statements
- Ready to engage with the public on a daily basis, resolving conflicts and providing a seamless experience from purchase to show
- Attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- Flexible schedule; hours mostly evenings and weekends while in performance.
This position is 30-40 hours per week, June through Early September. Pay is $15 per hour; housing available for non-local applicants.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Hiring Manager’s email email@example.com with “Box Office Associate” in the subject line.
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to jobs...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.