Long Island City, NY 11101
Rockefeller Productions is seeking two full-time Box Office Managers for Pixar Putt: a new, Pixar themed mini-golf experience. Pixar Putt is an 18-hole mini-golf course inspired by classic Pixar stories and characters including Toy Story, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Coco, and Luca.
Pixar Putt will operate from August 1 – October 31 on Pier A in Battery Park City in lower Manhattan. This is a temporary position.
The ideal candidate will have experience in theatrical/event box office management, The Box Office Manager(s) will be responsible for day-to-day box office sales and check in’s. Our ticketing software is through Audience View (previously OvationTix). The Box Office Manager will report to Rockefeller Productions home office staff. This position is outdoors (under a canopy) and will use a temporary hotspot to check customers in and out. These are timed tickets that are typically purchased in advance, but walk-up ticket purchases as well. There will be management of press tickets, group sales and voucher tickets.
· Oversee ticketing and checking customers in.
· Customer service follow-up via phone calls and emails to potential customers and groups.
· Daily reports
· Oversee online/digital ticketing check-in
· Ensure all local, federal, and CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines are enforced and adhered to by staff and guests
· Provide excellent customer service to guests and problem solve in the moment
· 1+ year box-office, or equivalent management experience
· Experience in live event production a plus
We hope to fill this position soon with a start date of August 4th 2021. To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled, and we will reach out to qualified candidates to set up interviews.
Rockefeller Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
July 29, 2021 - October 31, 2021