Box Office Manager
Renowned Off-Broadway not-for-profit theater seeks Box Office Manager to manage its sophisticated and robust ticketing operation (managed through Tessitura CRM). Reporting to the General Manager and supervising a part-time box office staff, main duties and responsibilities include:
- Building season ticket packages, productions, pricing, benefits, promo codes, and more across the company’s season;
- Maintain e-commerce site (managed via TNEW), including messaging and pricing rules;
- Ensure superior customer service with members of box office and front-of-house staff across all channels (phone, email, web, and in-person);
- Hire, train, and manage part-time box office staff as needed, including scheduling, customer service issues, and staff wage budget;
- Process all house seat, company ticket, daily comp, and group sales orders prior to daily deadlines;
- Assist Company and General Management staffs in monitoring ticket sales and availability on a daily and weekly basis;
- Support Audience Services Manager to ensure timely response to ticketing issues and refunds as needed;
- Collaborate with finance team in revenue reconciliation of ticking, gifts and subscriptions;
- Handle phone and window sales when part-time staff is not available, including occasional weekend shifts as needed;
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Demonstrable knowledge of Tessitura CRM is required; Prior experience managing part-time staff and box office operations is strongly preferred. HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus.
Additional compensation includes medical, health, vision, term life & accident coverage, flex saving and health reimbursement accounts, 403b retirement plan, paid time off and more!
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to employing a diverse workforce. Facilities are ADA compliant. Vaccination required for hire.
APPLY BY EMAIL
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is
encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your
preferred email client.
APPLY BY POSTAL SERVICE