The McKittrick Hotel, home of Sleep No More, Gallow Green, Manderley Bar, and The Club Car is seeking a full-time Company Manager. The Company Manager will support all administrative activities for the production and act as the principal liaison between the artists and theater company. They will work under the guidance of the Producing Director to ensure all those involved in the production receive the essential support required.
We are seeking someone who is a true self-starter, a multi-tasker, and someone able to prioritize responsibilities. Candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, possess and exhibit empathy, exude a good sense of humor, and a track record of on-their-feet problem-solving. Candidate must be proactive and possess clear communication skills and the ability to be a team player able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Job responsibilities will include:
- Presence during all rehearsals and performances for Sleep No More, serving as Emursive’s liaison with cast and crew.
- Attend a daily team meeting with all cast, crew, and onsite mgmt at the top of the Sleep No More call to discuss all matters of the day and coordinate with the team.
- Attend weekly production meetings for Sleep No More with the other department heads.
- Be available for cast and crew 1:1 meetings and mediation sessions.
- Help facilitate all onboarding of new employees in cast and production.
- Coordinates with the payroll officer for accurate reporting of all cast and crew weekly payroll information
- Assists in coordinating all contracts for actors and production team members.
- Maintain artist and company member personnel files, including hiring agreements and job descriptions, contracts, performance evaluations, etc.
- Arrange transportation/hotels/ground transportation for visiting artists, and oversee all rental listings and acquisitions for guest artist housing.
- Collect and reconcile all company management-related invoices and receipts and prepare for payment in a timely manner.
- Assist in the administrative handling of auditions and casting sessions
- Create a positive experience for artists and staff members, and be the onsite representative to ensure all show-related personnel concerns are handled.
- Coordinate any onsite catering or hospitality needs for the artists and company members.
- Coordinate with the physical therapist to ensure all cast are meeting their weekly requirements with PT
- Track show-related injuries for cast and crew and work with PT to plan out recovery and sustainability plans.
- Advance inclusion, diversity, equity, access, and anti-racism goals in production policies, procedures, and practices.
- This is a collaborative work environment, and employees are expected to be open and willing to collaborate across departments and teams.
- Three or more years of related experience and/or training in company management, stage management, production management, general management, or hospitality; interest and/or involvement in an arts-related enterprise; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with COVID-19 Safety regulations in the entertainment industry preferred.
The McKittrick Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to represent individuals from all walks of life in its workforce. We want our employment community to be a representation of the diverse world we live in. As such, we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply, and we ensure that every candidate who applies for a position at The McKittrick Hotel is treated equally and fairly without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status and any other factor prohibited by law.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “McKittrick Hotel Company Manager”. No phone calls or unsolicited emails, please. We do not work with recruiters or placement agencies. All interested applicants should apply directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.