Salary Range $48,000-$52,000 annually
The Coordinator, Met Opera on Demand will provide day-to-day operational support for Met Opera on Demand, the Met’s subscription streaming service, and other streaming video initiatives at the Met. Met Opera on Demand offers subscribers around the world unparalleled access to more than 800 Met performances including Live in HD presentations, standard definition programs, and historic radio broadcasts, through the Met website and multiple apps (available for Apple TV and iOS, Amazon Fire TV and Tablet, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, and Android mobile devices).
This position reports to the Director, Met Opera on Demand and will provide cross-functional support to the Met’s Media and Marketing teams.
- Data gathering and analytics reporting
- Compile and analyze performance data from various reporting tools (including Tessitura CRM, Brightcove Video Cloud, Google Analytics, and others)
- Provide regular reporting updates to various Met departments as required
- Monitor analytics data for ongoing awareness of overall business performance
- Provide direct email and occasional phone support to Met Opera on Demand subscribers, assisting with common questions, technical troubleshooting, record management in Tessitura, billing, and more
Sales and administrative support for Met Opera on Demand: Student Access licensing
- Serve as point of contact for Student Access licensees
- Manage licensee records and permissions in Tessitura
- Facilitate contracts and renewals for all licensees in coordination with Met counsel, and coordinate with Met finance team on license fees and payments
- Provide licensee usage data as requested
- Organize Met participation at annual Music Library Association conference. Help prepare Met vendor presentation and materials and attend as a representative for the service.
Video content management, including monthly new releases, promotional videos, and live streaming events
- Create site graphics, compile metadata, and publish website content updates
- Coordinate with Met editorial and graphics team on creation of editorial content and graphics to accompany new releases and live streams
- Help facilitate and monitor live streams, and troubleshoot with customers as needed
- Provide additional support to Met Media, Marketing, and Web Teams for the publishing of online media content.
Marketing and promotional materials
- Help to develop and maintain promotional schedule to support new releases and live events, app launches, and special promotional campaigns
- Facilitate creation of email blasts and printed materials, as needed, in coordination with Marketing, E-Marketing, Graphics, and other Met departments
Support for Product Development
- Coordinate with various development teams in all phases of new projects and updates: design, technical implementation, testing, app submissions, and more
The Metropolitan Opera believes that diversity is critical to our success and growth as a leading performing arts institution and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve.
The Metropolitan Opera is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Jan 31, 2023 -
$48,000.00 – $52,000.00