RWS Entertainment Group
Long Island City, NY 11101
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking a Coordinator, Reception/Office Services to serve as the point of contact for administrative needs in all aspects of our campus (Administrative Offices, RWS Studios and RWS Apartments).
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Office & Administrative Services, the Coordinator, Reception/Office Services is responsible for overseeing all administrative tasks of our facilities. An ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive, with exceptional attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly pivot when necessary. This position is a forward-facing role that has regular contact with outside clients.
Role & Responsibilities
● As first point of contact, greet guests with a welcoming attitude.
● Perform clerical duties such as filing, answering phone calls, etc.
● Organize meeting schedules and prepare conference rooms accordingly
● Liaison between staff and IT services
● Maintain department budget and reconcile spending receipts
● Monitor RWS Studios calendar
● First point of contact for RWS Studios rental requests & invoices
● Maintain RWS Apartment plot
● Provide administrative and executive assistant duties as needed
● Book travel and create itineraries
Please Note: While this is an accurate and comprehensive description of the role, the above Roles & Responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require additional tasks be performed as assigned.
● 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role, or a four-year degree in entertainment or a related field.
● Experience managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
● The ability to quickly problem solve
● Exceptional time management and attention to detail
● Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Sales experience preferred but not required
● Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite
A valid passport for the duration of employment for all travel-related roles. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or proof of exemption) will be required.
● Progressive PTO, CitiBike membership, Commuter benefits, Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pet-friendly office, Paid parental leave, 401k with company match, Employee Enrichment Program, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events as available, Summer Fridays
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Office & Administrative Services
● Resident: Team members who are expected to perform their job in the RWS New York City headquarters due to the nature of their primary duties and responsibilities.
Salary: Minimum $58,500 annual exempt salary
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At RWS Entertainment Group, our team of bold makers and mold breakers is made of a diverse group of people who we believe make our work stronger. Our stage actively chooses to uplift applicants with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, sexes, national origins, political affiliations, socio-economic status, veteran and Disability status, and other intersectional dimensions of diversity.
We believe the diversity of our people is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to ongoing learning and developing and implementing programs and initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in all areas of employment as well as through our creative process and projects.
Get in Touch!
Please submit at this link via JazzHR by 09/26/2021
Minimum $58,500 annual exempt salary