JCA provides strategic consulting to the world's leading nonprofits. Since 1988, we have helped nonprofit organizations work smarter. As the first and largest independent consulting firm dedicated solely to the technical and operational needs of nonprofits, JCA has uncommon insight into the challenges our clients face.
We help our clients reach their potential by embracing these core values:
JCA is comprised of 25 staff members and is a distributed company that operates two offices located in New York City and Fort Collins, CO. The majority of JCA’s team works from home offices located across the United States and Canada.
In this position, you will work collaboratively with our Services and Arts Marketing teams on projects that help our arts and culture clients excel in their use of Tessitura. By providing first-rate service on Tessitura projects, you will help arts & culture organizations deliver on their missions through efficient CRM.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as the subject matter expert for business processes managed in Tessitura across functional areas: ticketing, marketing, development, events, education, etc.
- Deliver high-quality services to clients in the areas of Tessitura software configuration, data conversion, implementation support, staff training, and report writing.
- Consult with clients to analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, and outputs.
- Collaborate with internal team members, such as project managers, engineers, and other consultants, to ensure that project goals are met.
- Support Arts Marketing team on projects and products related to Tessitura ecosystem.
- Create thought leadership content pieces (such as blogs) to help current and prospective clients excel in their use of CRM.
- Drive and support business growth through client relationship management and identification of new opportunities.
This is a key role in the JCA team, a collaborative, fast-paced team that cares deeply about our work and the clients we serve.
The role of the Consultant requires both Tessitura expertise and advanced knowledge of the work of our clients. Candidates should understand how operations work at arts and culture organizations, and how those operations are supported by business processes and data management in Tessitura.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of all Tessitura functionality, with an emphasis on functionality built for ticketing, development, and marketing purposes.
- Experience working as a Tessitura System Administrator, or in a similar Tessitura consulting role, is preferred.
- Experience working for arts and culture organizations.
- Hands-on experience with Tessitura Analytics.
- Knowledge of recent Tessitura version upgrades, and the roadmap for future upgrades.
- SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Advanced skills in finding solutions for complex problems and processes.
- Ability to summarize intricate processes and concepts in written form for documentation, trainings, and thought leadership.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with colleagues and teams both internal and external.
- Ability to work from home, or from JCA’s offices in New York, NY or Ft. Collins, CO once COVID restrictions are lifted. Consultant may work from any location in the US near a major airport.
- Willingness to travel up to 35% of business days once COVID restrictions are lifted.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be passionate about the work of arts and culture organizations and eager to support their work to meet their missions.
This position is a full-time (40 hours per week), remote position that will report to the Associate Director of JCA Arts Marketing.
- Salary range of $70,000 to $80,000, commensurate with experience and performance
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick, and volunteer time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "CRM Consultant – Arts & Culture” in the subject line. Resumes without a relevant cover letter will not be considered. Application deadline is April 16, 2021. No phone calls, please.
April 26, 2021 -
$70k - $80k