New York, NY 10016
Broadway Licensing, Playscripts and Dramatists Play Services are full-service theatrical partners specializing in the development, production and worldwide distribution of new and established theatrical properties. Approaching the licensing universe with a wholly personal and producorial vision, the company partners with authors, agents and producers to harness the power derived from embracing the intersection of art and commerce.
Broadway On Demand is the premiere streaming platform offering exclusive livestream events, a wide-ranging library of video on demand content, interactive engagements, and educational resources. It is a virtual performing arts complex offering a variety of programming including not only Broadway shows but also, individual artists, concert series, educational programming and engaging content from theatres around the world. Thanks to a unique licensing interface, ShowShareTM, approved middle school, high school, college, community and professional theatre productions have the opportunity to be streamed to their audiences via this global platform. Broadway On Demand fulfills Broadway’s long-held promise of being the ‘longest street in the world’.
The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for providing crucial support to customers across all Broadway Licensing brands by providing real-time responses to customers regarding licensing and streaming inquires.
The position demands strong customer service and organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, remain positive under pressured conditions, have creative vision, attention to detail, and an intense dedication to the company's core values of service to its customers.
· Handle a high volume of customer inquiries
· Process inquiries via phone, email and live chat
· Answer customer queries
· Work directly with our technology & onboarding teams to stay up to date on upcoming programming, program scheduling, ticket and pay per view pricing, and marketing promotions
· Handle refund processing
· Cross-department coordination with technology, licensing, finance and marketing teams.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an office environment
· Must be able to work at a fast pace while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
· Meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
· Ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
· Mastery of Microsoft Office and Outlook, web browsing software
· Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Working knowledge of AppleTV, Roku, Amazon FireTV Stick, and Chromecast
· Experience working in media
· Customer service or front desk background
· Interest in theatre
This is a full-time, entry-level position in a fun and friendly, yet hard working environment. Hours and days will rotate depending on each month’s programming schedule. Weekend hours will also be required. Broadway On Demand offers excellent benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
Start Date: available immediately.
July 20, 2021 -