The Broadway League
New York, NY 10019
The Broadway League is the national trade association for the Broadway industry. Our 600-plus members include theatre owners and operators, producers, presenters, and general managers in North American cities, as well as suppliers of goods and services to the commercial theatre industry. Each year, League members bring Broadway to more than 30 million people in New York and more than 200 cities across the U.S. and Canada.
The Digital and Technology Associate will report to the Director of Digital and Technology, working in-office from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
· Execute social media coverage of League programs, initiatives and events.
· Monitor the social landscape for Broadway League mentions, Broadway news, and industry trends.
A successful applicant will:
· Have strong writing and proofreading skills.
· Be an organized and capable multi-tasker and collaborator.
· Be comfortable and facile with computers and technology in general, including learning and utilizing unfamiliar applications and devices.
· Have social media management experience, ideally for an organization or brand, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
· Have experience and comfort with Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
Passion for and knowledge of the Broadway theatre landscape is a major plus.
· Employer paid health, dental and vision insurance for employee and dependents.
· Life, LT disability and LT Care insurance.
· 401k with match.
· Paid vacation.
· Opportunities to attend Broadway shows.
Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital and Technology Associate Position” in the subject line.
The Broadway League is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.