Director of Operations
New York, NY 10011
Company: Parity Productions promotes parity by empowering women, trans and gender-expansive artists in theater.
- In fulfilling our mission, we:
- Commission and develop original plays
- Produce and promote the work of playwrights, directors, and designers
- Provide opportunities for underrepresented voices to work in theater
- Oversee organizational operations
- Maintain organizational budgets
- Support development of production budgets
- Oversee all hiring/training/terminations
- Manage personnel support systems
- Manage all contracts
- Manage procurement and sales transactions including insurance
- Manage bill payments and receipts
- Manage office hardware and software, including databases
- Organize and document operational meetings
- Organize and maintain documents, including company files, accounting/tax documents, handbooks, procedures, and production archives.
- Oversee professional services related to accounting, legal actions, regulatory compliance, tech support, etc.
Salary: $32-45K, depending on experience for 32 hours per week
· 5-10 years of experience in human resources
- Personnel management, including contract work
- Regulatory compliance
- Performance review/analysis
- 5-10 years of experience in budgeting and familiarity with accounting, including nonprofit filings
- 5-10 years of experience in office management
- Office standards and procedures
- Procurement and Vendor management
- Technology implementation and maintenance
- Scheduling and meeting management
- Document management
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in performing arts
Please submit cover letter and resume.
February 12, 2021 -
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 00000177-97e0-d0ec-adf7-9ffe27b40000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.