New York, NY 10019
Human Resources / Bethany
Playbill is seeking an editorial assistant to contribute to the behind-the-scenes operations of the editorial team, starting immediately. The ideal candidate will have a strong writing background with organizational skills and a knowledge of the theatre industry.
Duties will include creating, updating, and editing of editorial content and entering copy into Playbill’s CMS.
- Maintaining events calendars
- Editorial news content creation
- Strong writing background
- Organizational skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry
Please email a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to email@example.com, with subject header "Editorial Assistant."
- part time (20 hours/week) at $17
- tri-state, hybrid, vaccination required for in-office
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to writingresume...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.