New York, NY 10036
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
LDK Productions, a boutique general management & producing firm, seeks an energetic, personable individual to join the company as an Executive Assistant / Office Manager. This vital position will be primarily responsible for acting as the Executive Assistant for the company’s President who serves as a producer and general manager on several productions.
The ideal candidate is reliable with a collaborative spirit, is open to taking on new tasks and challenges and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously. This person possesses exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - as well as strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Candidates should be personable with excellent instincts, be able to creatively solve problems, a master of discretion, and possess a good sense of humor. This is a great opportunity for candidates starting a career in company or general management.
This is a full-time staff, salaried (exempt) position that requires some nights and weekends. Intended start date is June 28, 2021.
• Interact on a daily basis with a diverse group of clients for Broadway, Off-Broadway and Experiential productions.
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
• Assist President on data entry and document creation of production related events.
• Assist with production filing of LLCs, EINs, and payroll setups.
• Maintain the office, keeping things neat and organized and welcoming.
• Greet guests upon arrival and answer office phones.
• Represent company in select meetings, rehearsals, and performances.
• Manage all physical office needs, including maintaining files and mail.
• Responsible for ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies and equipment; and manage, review and approve supply requisitions
• Oversee and support office administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations
• Record and catalogue cash receipts, bank deposits, organize financial supporting documents (invoices, receipts, etc.), both digitally and physically.
• Prepare for opening nights of theatrical productions including ticket coordination, gift creation, and other needed tasks.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexibility and have an all-hands-on-deck attitude
• A willingness to jump in to handle high-priority tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High-level attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive, and ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor
• Ability to remain calm, flexible, positive and resourceful when under pressure
• Able to participate in special events which may occur after standard business hours.
• College degree or equivalent preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email and PDF copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Executive Assistant/Office Manager”
LDK provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
June 28, 2021 -
$20.00 per hour (Non-Exempt)