Virgin Voyages Entertainment
San Francisco, CA
Gone are the days of Y.M.C.A. and limbo contests on the pool deck. We’re throwing out the rule book and reinventing the Cruise Director and Cruise Staff. Introducing Happenings. Composed of 14 fabulous and exceptional humans, our Happenings cast is on the frontline of Sailor satisfaction on a Virgin Voyages sailing
Each member of the cast focuses on a specific topic or theme they are experts in and passes that passion and knowledge on to our Sailors all voyage long. From art classes to bar crawls, Happenings make it all happen.
We’re looking for personable, outgoing, confident and unique humans who are ready to jump on board and rock the boat.
We are interested in the comprehensive representation of a diverse humanity as we are in finding exceptional talent when casting our ground-breaking entertainment for Virgin Voyages. So, if you think you don’t fit the breakdown, show up. You think you’re the wrong size, color, gender…whatever, you’re not. We want you. Show up, show us your stuff and let’s have some fun.
Sound like you? Then let’s get to it!
What to submit
1) Digitally complete and submit the submission form (leaveyourlegaSEA.com)
2) Current headshot and resume (to be attached before submitting the form)
3) Link to your Happenings Introduction Video, posted either to YouTube or Vimeo (please make sure the video is set to private!)
Happenings Introduction Video
1) Introduce yourself however you sea fit.
2) Let us know which persona you are auditioning for and a brief explanation of why.
3) Tell us something that is on your bucket list from an experience perspective.
4) Let us know how you shake up your routine when you feel like you are in a rut or are tired of the monotony of day to day life. We understand not everyone has a "9-5 routine," but everyone needs a shake up or a breather from the "have-to-do’s” and we want to know how you do that for yourself.
-Be your true self on camera
-Keep it under 2 minutes
It is okay to be an adult (yes we swear like sailors, too). Tell us what your natural hair color is, your go to jam when you’re alone in the car, or even share that story from band camp… anything you can think of. Get creative. Be authentically you and don’t feel like you need to "present."
We can’t wait to meet you!
***Submissions will be accepted on an ongoing basis. In order to be considered for Summer and Fall 2021 opportunities, your submission must be received not later than January 20, 2021. Please visit our website to learn more about Happenings and to review the requirements for submissions.***