Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
New York, NY 10036
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child seeks a motivated part-time intern to join our ticketing team for summer 2020 (June through the end of August). Ideal candidate must have a passion for theatre and ticketing.
Duties will include:
1. Compiling daily/weekly sales reports
2. Working with Director of Ticketing to analyze sales trends
3. Taking/distributing meeting minutes
4. Supporting full-time staff in various projects
1. Self-motivated, well organized and detail-oriented
2. Work well in a fast-paced environment
3. Strong communication (written and oral)
4. All candidates must be computer literate and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
1. Knowledge of Ticketmaster/TM1 or comparable ticketing systems preferred
2. Previous experience in a theatrical general management office or ticketing department
Commitment: 10-20 hours per week (flexible), but must be available on Mondays.
Candidate will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to interviewing.
TO APPLY: Email resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without references will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and experience most closely match our requirements. No phone calls.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!