Round Room Live
Round Room Live seeks a Lighting Director for a theatrical tour playing North America. This bus and truck tour plays one-nighters in theaters and arenas.
A successful candidate will have experience flying, cabling, and focusing on a fully automated lighting rig.
General Responsibilities and Details:
· Daily show load-in and load-out, including loading in the lighting rig. The rig consists of all pre-rig trusses; you will have an L2/V2 assisting.
· The show will be programmed with manual and timecode-fired cues. Must be proficient in GrandMA3, update focus position daily, and clone in local lighting fixtures when needed.
· With the carpenters, wire and set up all special effects.
· Act as the point of contact for the local riggers and oversee the show's rigging with the help of the other techs.
· Work with all other departments and crew members to load the general show items, including but not limited to the mother grid and soft goods.
· Two or more years of experience as a lighting tech/board op.
· One or more years in the touring industry.
· Must be familiar with GrandMA3.
· Must hold a current passport and have no international travel restrictions.
· Must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19, including applicable boosters.
· Outstanding judgment and ability to prioritize varying tasks.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment and demonstrate sound judgment when es.
· Rate dependent on experience.
· Single hotel accommodations on days off.
· The company pays for all travel.
Preps begin on or around 8/28, with the tour running till 12/18. Dates are being booked for 2024.
Please email your resume with your name and Lighting Director in the subject line.
Aug 28, 2023 - Dec 18, 2023
$1,300.00 – $1,500.00 per week
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.