Atlantic – an award-winning Off-Broadway theater and NAST-accredited acting school – seeks a Marketing and Membership Manager. This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Marketing to strategize, manage and execute marketing and membership campaigns for all Atlantic Theater Company (ATC) productions, and promotional campaigns for all Atlantic Acting School (AAS) training and education programs. Additionally, the Marketing and Membership Manager serves as the primary point of contact for all seasonal members by fulfilling ticket requests, solving customer service issues, renewing and upgrading individuals, and driving new member acquisitions. This position works closely with the Marketing Associate and Community Outreach Coordinator.
- Serve as the primary administrator for Atlantic’s membership program by crafting membership policy, pricing, and renewal/acquisition strategies
- Develop seasonal membership income projections with the Director of Marketing; produce weekly reports on income, counts, and attendance to monitor budget goals
- Act as the primary point of contact for Atlantic’s ~3,000 members, and with support from the Marketing Associate and Atlantic Box Office, resolve all customer questions and issues in a timely manner
- Maintain timely and accurate box office accounting; serve as the membership liaison with Atlantic’s ticketing partners at AudienceView (formerly OvationTix)
- Create and execute regular member correspondence, including renewal and acquisition campaign mailings and collateral
Marketing (ATC and AAS)
- Assist the Director of Marketing in executing all promotional and media campaigns for Atlantic Theater Company and Atlantic Acting School programming
- Identify cross-promotional opportunities to better integrate the Theater and School and promote a cohesive Atlantic brand
- Manage Atlantic’s robust email and mailing lists; produce weekly eblasts promoting upcoming shows, programs, and special events
- Maintain Atlantic Theater Company and Atlantic Acting School websites including designing digital graphics for the website and social media
- Take an active role in departmental and company-wide diversity, equity, inclusion, and access efforts to build more equitable marketing and outreach strategies and create an open and welcoming space for audiences
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in theater/performing arts marketing or equivalent areas demonstrating strong organizational skills
- An approachable nature with the ability to problem-solve in the moment, juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment, and remain calm under pressure
- A prior track record leveraging data and analytics to support income, attendance, and recruitment goals
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, and a personal demeanor to provide exceptional customer service
- A personable, curious, and collaborative work style with a willingness to take risks and try new things
- The ability to establish effective working relationships with staff members across all departments, external vendors, students, and audience members at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with OvationTix, WordPress, Mailchimp, and TRG/Audience360 are a plus
Atlantic Theater Company is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who identify as BIPOC, queer, trans, non-binary, candidates with disabilities, or candidates who are parents or immigrants are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position with an annual salary of $50,000 and a full benefit package including paid time off, health, dental and optional employee-contributed vision insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability upon eligibility, an employee sponsored 401K plan, a Flexible Spending Account, and Transit Check Benefits.
The Marketing and Membership Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing. Please email a cover letter and resume to Claire Graves at email@example.com and include Marketing and Membership Manager in the subject line. No phone calls, please.