BFV Management & Feinstein's/54 Below
New York, NY 10019
BFV Management is currently seeking a fall intern to join its dynamic marketing team. This position supports the promotional efforts for Feinstein’s/54 Below, the long running off-Broadway production of Stomp, and upcoming on- and off-Broadway projects to be announced.
The Marketing Internship is a great opportunity for a top-notch student or recent graduate to gain hands-on experience within the theatre industry and learn from seasoned staff members in the marketing department. The Marketing Intern will play a role in most Feinstein’s/54 Below marketing activities, including social media, communications, promotions, public relations and more—and gain exposure to artist, producers, advertising executives, and press teams.
This internship is will be 20-30 hours per week during business hours (Monday through Friday 10am-6pm) with occasional live social media coverage duties in the evening (about 1-2x/month) at Feinstein’s/54 Below performances. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for the arts and/or Broadway theatre, thrives in a high paced work environment, has excellent problem-solving skills, and is self-motivated. This is a paid internship with compensation at $15 per hour.
· Excellent writing skills
· Some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop
· Proficient across all social media platforms
· Organizational skills
· Video editing, MailChimp, and/or HTML experience a big plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting with the creation and scheduling of pre- and post-show emails
· Helping to draft press releases and organizing press files
· Working with the team on social media content
· Basic video editing
· Attending shows at Feinstein’s/54 Below for social coverage
· Supporting grassroots marketing efforts for Feinstein’s/54 Below artists
· Taking minutes at meetings
· Other special projects
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org