Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center
New York, NY 10023
The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center (CMS) seeks a Marketing Manager to join the organization at an exciting time of institutional accomplishment and growth. The Marketing Manager manages, supports, and helps direct the marketing activities of CMS. The Marketing Manager oversees the content and copy creation, scheduling, and management of all CMS social media channels; develops and implements CMS’s audience development strategies; assists the Director of Marketing with various PR, marketing, and advertising needs, along with other duties as directed. The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Marketing Manager manages and supports the following areas:
SOCIAL MEDIA & WEB
· Establish a social media strategy and content designed to engage current audiences and increase new audiences, including ideation and creation of daily content calendar.
· Develop creative and copy for all social media channels, working with other departments as appropriate.
· Set goals and Key Performance Indicators per channel to track growth across social media channels and report on consumer trends and provide insights on engagement.
· Research and recommend new platforms, offerings, and opportunities to engage new audiences.
· Manage day-to-day website maintenance, in coordination with Marketing Associate, and serve as contact for regular maintenance with website developers.
· Works with the Marketing Associate to organize photo archive and provide necessary requests to PR and Touring staff.
· Project manage media (video & audio) for marketing efforts, such as interviews with Artistic Directors or artists, clips of rehearsal, audio clips of season’s programs etc. to support ticket sales.
· Ideate and implement innovative, data-driven audience development strategies that focus on reaching new and diverse audiences and increasing customer loyalty of current audiences.
· Collaborate with Audience & Ticketing Services team to leverage and maximize audience engagement, loyalty, and ticket sales.
· Develop and execute the Long-Haul model for new and returning audiences, finding original ways to move customers along the patron’s journey.
· Provide oversight for subscriber and single ticket retention activities.
· Create and report upon audience research and customer behavior analytics, including past sales and key stakeholder behavior, and marketing campaign reports.
· Works with Director of Marketing and Communications and outside agencies to create strategy and schedule for digital marketing campaigns, both organic and paid. Monitor performance and return on investments of paid campaigns.
· Serve as point of contact for outside agencies for delivery of materials.
· Creates marketing materials for development, education, production, and tour departments, as requested.
· Collaborates and assists with all elements of subscription renewal campaigns, single ticket campaigns, partnering with digital content and development teams as appropriate.
· Manages and reports upon marketing expense budget. Collaborates with finance team to ensure finances are accurately reflected in financial statements.
MUST HAVES FOR THE POSITION
July 1, 2021 -