We are seeking (PT/FT) experienced Front of House professionals who are reliable, passionate, dedicated, and thrives in a high-volume environment to join our team!
Positions: Servers |Bartenders | Hosts/Hostess | Runners| Bussers
Salary ranges: $25-$40 w/tips
Cull & Pistol Oyster Bar is a Michelin-acclaimed seafood restaurant located in the heart of Chelsea Market established in 2013. Since opening we quickly became a neighborhood staple amongst our customers, known for delivering exceptional service and a seasonal menu that takes full advantage of the remarkably fresh and varied offerings from our neighboring seafood market, The Lobster Place.
Sadly during COVID19 we closed our doors! We are so very excited to reopen and welcome back our customers to a bigger and better experience. Do you want to be a part of history? If so, join us as we reshape the guest experience!
OPEN CALL DETAILS:
WHEN: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15th from 10:00 AM- 3:00 PM
WHERE: LOBSTER PLACE OUTDOOR DINING AREA- 448 W 16th St.- NY, NY 10011
Trains: 1/2/3/4/5/A/C/E/L to 14th St/8 Av & 14th St. Stops
WHAT: Bring two copies of your resume & be ready to interview! We look forward to meeting you.
- Ideal Candidates possess: Previous experience in a fast paced busy restaurant
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Dependable, team-oriented, with a can-do attitude
- Dedication, passion for food and hospitality
- Sincere passion to help others and provide stellar customer service
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Open and available to work. Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (AM, PM, weekends) is preferred.
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive tipped wages, $25-$40/ hour
- $300 Sign-On Bonus * after 120 days of employment with us ( & in good standing)
- Generous comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Employee Discounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Referral Program- $600!
- Employee Assistance Program to help promote well-being and enhance quality of life for you and your family
The Lobster Place is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and building a workplace that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is determined based on qualifications, meritst, and business needs.
**NOTE**- As per the CDC recommendations, if you are not feeling well or exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home. Can’t make it, don’t worry, please email your resume to: email@example.com for consideration.
October 15, 2021 - November 30, 2021