Patron Sales Manager
Broadway San Jose
Broadway San Jose, A Nederlander Presentation, is seeking an experienced sales manager with the primary objective to increase our number of annual season ticket holders and establish and meet group sales goals. This position (located in San Jose) will report directly to the General Manager and work with Marketing and Ticketing teams to establish campaign initiatives.
This is an exciting time to join the Broadway San Jose team as we bring Broadway back to the stage in San Jose. The ideal candidate is a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a mind toward meeting and exceeding goals and a passion for being part of a fast-paced, productive, inclusive, and diverse workforce.
• Continue to work with our existing group leaders and grow our group sales market • Work with the marketing team to create and implement strong campaign messages
• Creating and implementing lead generation for outbound sales
• Establish and monitor campaign goals for season and group ticket campaigns
• Preparing daily and weekly sales reports
• Must be able to interface successfully with a small administrative staff, as well as the contracted box office and house management staff of the theater
• Works directly with the Area Manager of the season ticket department for customer service issues or resolution
• Oversee and implement Accessible Viewing for all productions
• Manage the Assisted Listening Device program for our Subscribers
• Work with the Operations Manager to run Box Office Statements during performances
• Reports directly to General Manager
• 5-Years outbound sales and management experience with working industry knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; a proactive communicator with great attention to detail and organization
• Ticketmaster/Archtics ticketing experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff in a fast-paced environment
• Available to work selected nights and weekends during show weeks
• Some occasional or conference travel may be required
REPORTS TO: General Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time/ 40 hours a week
Nederlander offers a comprehensive compensation/benefits package including retirement plan options, paid vacation, holidays, and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life/long-term disability insurance, and flexible/health spending accounts. Broadway San Jose and Nederlander are committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
HOW TO APPLY: We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to apply. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three references with “Patron Sales Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com – No phone calls, please. Confidential inquiries welcome
Proof of full vaccination is a requirement of employment at Broadway San Jose.
APPLY BY EMAIL
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is
encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your
preferred email client.
APPLY BY PHONE
APPLY BY POSTAL SERVICE