About TodayTix Group:
is an ambitious, passionate, and dynamic team on a mission to find a seat for everyone, and redefine the way culture and commerce intersect.
Founded in 2013, TodayTix Group is the premier discovery and ticketing partner for cultural events across the globe. Through our growing portfolio of innovative brands, including TodayTix, Show-Score, and Broadway Roulette, and a growing roster of over 15,000 global theatres, producers, and cultural institutions, we take the drama out of securing tickets.
In early 2022, we welcomed Goldstar to our family. TodayTix Group, with Goldstar, sells more than 8 million tickets annually and has featured over 250,000 distinct productions across its channels. And it’s just the beginning.
During an especially challenging period for theatre and live events, we are fortunate to offer steady, reliable support to our partners by fueling a simple, accessible, and tech-enabled way for consumers to safely find favorites and discover new shows and experiences. With multiple funding rounds from hospitality veterans and established firms like Great Hill Partners, we are creating stable opportunities to ensure the industry emerges from this dark period stronger than ever.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About The Role:
TodayTix Group is looking for outgoing, reliable, organized, and detail-oriented theatre lovers to join our team of Procurement Agents in NYC. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, Procurement Agents act as brand ambassadors through the timely procurement, fulfillment and delivery of tickets and brand materials to our valued guests at individual theatres throughout Manhattan.
Please note: this is an in-person, part-time position. Qualified candidates must be based in the greater NYC area. Anyone working in our office must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently hiring individuals with a minimum availability of three (3) 6 hour shifts per week. We request that at least one of these shifts fall on a weekend. Our most demanding periods are Wednesday matinee, Friday evening, and Saturday matinee and evening performance times. Additional Details:
What You'll Do:
- The rate of pay starts at $15/hour
- Shifts may vary from 4-8 hours in length
- Typical shifts range between 10:00 AM-4:00 PM and 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Theatres are open 365 days a year, and so are we. This role will require regular weekend and holiday availability (Including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day)
- For applicants living outside of Manhattan, please consider your personal commute to the Midtown area for 6 hour shift
- The role is in-person & non-remote. Covid-19 vaccinations and strict adherence to office health & safety guidelines are required for all in-person employees
- This role requires you to be able to be on your feet for the length of your shift
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Purchase both physical and e-tickets at Broadway and Off-Broadway box offices
- Communicate with management (via Slack) about pricing, section changes, etc
- Assist in correcting any issues with orders that may occur
- Build relationships with On and Off Broadway box office staff
- Assist us in our mission of finding a seat for everyone
- Previous customer service experience (strongly preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- A can do attitude and a willingness to be flexible
- A reliable and trustworthy character and the ability to be a team player
- A love of theatre
$15 / HR