Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
New York, NY 10036
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is looking for interns for summer 2020. Our production department is seeking a dynamic intern to assist on a wide variety of tasks, working with the producers and production managers on several of Broadway Cares’ large-scale fundraising events.
- Assist with preparation for Broadway Bares Fire Island, Broadway Bares, Broadway Barks and Fire Island Dance Festival
- Provide support to production managers during rehearsal and tech processes
- Participate in load-in for off-site events in conjunction with production managers
- Assist with creation and procurement of scenic elements and props for Broadway Bares
- Transport goods between various locations via rental or company vehicle
- Handle general errands, research, logistics, filing, creating and maintaining production binders and databases (including data entry), making copies, scanning documents, working with the production staff to execute day-to-day operations of the office and planning for events
- Flexible, well-organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable of theatre and public events
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Confidence in traveling citywide by bus and subway
- Confidence in using power tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, a sense of humor
Time commitment: May 18 through July 31
This is an unpaid internship. Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS offers documentation for class credit and community service hours.
Please send resume and cover letter by Friday, April 3, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Production intern.”
May 18, 2020 - July 31, 2020
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to dibianco...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.