Mayo Performing Arts Center
Mayo Performing Arts Center, a 1300-seat 501 (c) (3) non-profit performing arts center located in Morristown, NJ, seeks an experienced Programming Assistant to assist the Programming Department with tasks related to booking and coordination of more than 200 artists and events presented by MPAC each year.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Coordination of programming calendar and other duties as they relate to events presented at the venue
· Contract administration
· Artist and performance research
· Note taking and document/file organizing
· Collaborate with other departments on various event details
· Other duties as assigned by department
Successful candidate must have a passion for the theatre’s mission, program innovation and dedication to excellence.
Other requirements are as follows:
· Knowledge of assorted genres of the performing arts, specifically cultural and arts-driven programming
· Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet deadlines
· Work independently and collaboratively with good judgment and decision making
· Strategic thinker/planner, detail oriented, organized and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, customer service and written communication skills.
· Must be able to work some nights and weekends
$30,000 - $33,000 commensurate with experience
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.