A Class Act NY, the award-winning acting studio, seeks responsible and passionate social media & marketing interns for summer 2020.
This intern would work closely alongside our Director of Operations and Marketing Director to help produce content for our website and social media. They will get to be a part of our summer camp program, where they will work alongside Broadway Actors and Industry Professionals, such as Agents, Managers, Casting Directors, and TV Directors.
In return they will receive the following:
- New Content for Their Portfolios
- Training on WordPress, Photoshop, and other software
- Tickets to at least 1 Broadway Show + a talkback with the cast
- Practical experience mentored by ACANY’s staff
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
This is an unpaid internship, we can assist with college credit and will purchase your monthly metrocard.
- College age or recent college grads who are currently pursuing or have recently completed a degree in art, media, or marketing.
- Photography Experience
- Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
- Organized and Reliable
- Passionate about theatre and education
- Experience working with children
Length of Internship: June - August (Some flexibility on hours is available)
This program is strictly an educational opportunity. It does not guarantee future employment, though we do love hiring our previous interns!
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and some examples of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 15, 2020 - August 28, 2020