A Class Act NY
New York, NY 10023
A Class Act NY, the award-winning acting studio, seeks responsible and passionate teaching interns for summer 2020.
Interns would assist in every aspect of ACANY’s award-winning summer programs, working closely alongside Broadway Actors and Industry Professionals, such as Agents, Managers, Casting Directors, and TV Directors.
In return, they will receive the following:
• Seminars and Workshops with A Class Act NY Staff and other Industry Professionals
• Participation in Camp Workshops
• Tickets to at least 1 Broadway Show + a talkback with the cast
• Practical Teaching Experience mentored by A Class Act NY staff
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
• College age or recent college grads who are currently pursuing or have recently completed a degree in the performing arts or education
• Passionate about theatre and education
• Experience working with children
• Organized and Reliable
• Natural Leaders
This is an unpaid internship, we can assist with college credit and will purchase your monthly metrocard.
Length of Internship: June - August (Must be available to work Monday- Friday, flexibility on start/end date)
This program is strictly an educational opportunity. It does not guarantee future employment, though we do love hiring our previous interns!
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 15, 2020 - August 28, 2020
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!