Systems Coordinator, Broadway Inbound
The Shubert Organization, Inc.
New York, NY 10036
The Shubert Organization is America’s oldest professional theatre company and the largest theatre owner on Broadway. Since the dawn of the 20th century, Shubert has operated hundreds of theatres and produced hundreds of plays and musicals both in New York City and throughout the United States. Shubert currently owns and operates 17 Broadway theatres, six off-Broadway venues, and the Forrest Theatre in Philadelphia.
Shubert delivers innovative ticketing solutions via its Telecharge, API distribution, and private-label technology, offering unparalleled distribution and marketing to the theatre industry and beyond. Its consumer-facing brands—Telecharge for retail ticket sales and Broadway Inbound, tour operators, and the travel industry—sell millions of tickets each year.
We currently have the following opportunity available:
JOB TITLE: Systems Coordinator, Broadway Inbound
SCHEDULED HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday). Must be available to work overtime as required.
- Will include but not be limited to: Responsible for monitoring multiple reservation, customer service, and payment systems for service levels, errors and upgrade needs
- Process daily group payments.
- Process refunds and update system for cancelled orders.
- Report and balance sales between Broadway Inbound and Third-Party Ticketing Systems. Resolve any errors.
- Review show pricing builds for accuracy. Coordinate with Client Services Department on needs for product builds and communicate error
- Work to identify, document, and prioritize work for software projects. Assist with ticket shipping including mail and digital delivery
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Associates Degree or higher.
- Operations, logistics, systems, Audit, bookkeeping and other experience can be substituted in lieu of formal degree.
- 2 years of experiences related to ticketing, operations, logistics, systems, Audit, bookkeeping and computer science or related field.
- Strong mathematical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong computer skills including expertise in Excel and Word.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED: Familiarity with STAR, Ticketmaster, or other ticket sales software.
- Familiarity with databases and experience with data maintenance.
- Familiarity with the theatre ticketing and travel/tourism market preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package: Paid Health Insurance by the company for employees only – employees contribute toward dependent premiums, 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match, Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, complimentary theatre tickets when available, etc.).
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit cover letters (which must include salary requirements) and resumes to: email@example.com.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: It has been and will continue to be the policy of The Shubert Organization, its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected categories.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability, for both our employees and our business.
We strongly encourage people of color, women, indigenous people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, people from marginalized communities, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
For our full statement and goals for EQUITY AND INCLUSION at The Shubert Organization, please visit https://shubert.nyc/press/edi-statement-92920/
$45,000 - $55,000
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 0000017b-d101-d915-affb-d9dffaa40001...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.