Talent Development & Performance Manager
ICON Health & Fitness
Logan, UT 84321
At ICON Health and Fitness we are passionate about empowering people to change their lives and achieve healthy, sustainable results. We strive to continuously push the limits to bring our customers cutting-edge products that will help them in every aspect of their lives. We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Development & Performance Manager to join our casting team full time. As Talent Development & Performance Manager, you will serve as the acting and performance coach to our talent to bring out the best in their on-camera performance.
- Acting and performance coach working with all iFit trainers to help improve performance, increase consumer engagement, and increase trainer ratings
- Help trainers identify, establish and refine their personal brand within the iFit community
- Work with new and seasoned talent providing feedback on performance and always mentoring them to give their best performance when on camera
- Onboard new talent in the initial stages of hiring to indoctrinate them into our iFit on camera practices
- Regularly evaluate our talent across all modalities and identify future trajectory on the platform
- Work with Casting Director and Producers to recommend talent for open and available projects
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal relationship skills and talent relations
- Have a good grasp on current fitness trends
Who you will be working with?
- Reports to Head of Production and Head of Casting and Talent Relations
- Works closely with staff Producers, Master Trainer, and Trainers
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must work on location in Logan, Utah
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience as an acting coach or similar field
- Film/video experience is a bonus
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude, team player
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations**
Your employment at ICON is "at-will". You and the company each have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."