The Booth Theatre, designed by Henry B. Herts, opened October 16, 1913, at 222 W. 45th St. The venue is named for Edwin Booth, arguably the most prominent American actor of the 19th century.Read Full "At This Theatre"
Ladies: Basement level. 10 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible restroom located on orchestra level.
Men's" Basement level. 8 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible restroom located on orchestra level.
|Jan 1, 1973 -||The Shubert Organization||Theatre Owner/Operator|
|Oct 16, 1913 - Sep 30, 1932||Lee Shubert||Theatre Owner|
|Oct 16, 1913 - Sep 30, 1932||Winthrop Ames||Theatre Owner/Operator|