The 11-track album — featuring five songs co-written by Marroquin – is a mix of contemporary pop with a splash of Latin influence, comprising live studio musicians offering a mesh of electric and acoustic guitars, piano, chamber strings, percussion and bass.
Young Pals Records International is helmed by co-composers/producers Ayhan Sahin and Dennis DelGaudio, with album coordinator Tom Gallaher.
"This album is very significant to me, because I'm finally recording my own creation. There is a time and place for everything, and this is the perfect moment for me to release my music," Marroquin said in a recent statement. "The process was a sacred experience: It's you, the music and your mind going to a place where you interpret and express what each song is saying in the most intimate, honest way. I close my eyes and lose myself in the meaning of the lyrics — and my voice follows."
The complete track listing follows:
1. "Gone" (D. DelGaudio, A. Sahin)
2. "One Lie" (D. DelGaudio, A. Sahin)
3. "El Mundo Era Mio" (B. Marroquin)
4. "You Blow Me Away" (D. DelGaudio, A. Sahin, J. Gioa)
5. "Salvame" (B. Marroquin)
6. "Miss Out on You" (B. Marroquin)
7. "Something More Than Sideways" (D. DelGaudio, A. Sahin)
8. "No Pierdas Fe En Mi" (B. Marroquin)
9. "No Mas" (D. DelGaudio, A. Sahin, B. Marroquin)
10. "Physical" (S. Kipner, T. Shaddick)
11. "Marquee" (D. DelGaudio, A. Sahin, B. Marroquin) In related news Marroquin's new website, BiancaMarroquin.com, which debuted in early May, is offering a virtual launch party May 13, where fans can chat live with Marroquin and hear her perform acoustically beginning at 4 PM ET.