Theater editor David Cote as well as writers Adam Feldman and Helen Shaw offered their top choices for productions that hit the New York stage this past year. The writers also offered their selections for the opposing end of the spectrum, coming to a final conclusion of "Final Grade: B" overall.
Here are Time Out New York's "Best (and Worst) of 2008":
2. Happy Days
4. All My Sons
5. Adding Machine
7. Billy Elliot
10. If You See Something Say Something
1. All My Sons
2. This Place Is a Desert
3. Die Soldaten
4. I’ll Go On
5. Don Juan
6. Sunday in the Park with George
7. The Marriage of Bette and Boo
8. Trojan Women
9. The Seagull(Classic Stage Company)
10. Hey Girl
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Drunk Enough to Say I Love You?
1. Romantic Poetry
1. Kicking a Dead Horse
2. Peter Pan
For more from Time Out New York, visit timeoutnewyork.com.