The signing will take place 6-8 PM at the Lincoln Center Tower Records located at Broadway and 66th Street.
Avenue Q sends up popular children's television shows such as "Sesame Street" and "The Electric Company," while serving up a bounty of pop culture references and solving the mystery of the whereabouts of former "Diff'rent Strokes" child star Gary Coleman. The production bears the warning: "Full puppet nudity, not suitable for children."
The musical, lauded by audiences and critics alike, officially opened on Broadway July 31 following previews from July 11. The staging came off a successful run at Off Broadway's Vineyard Theatre, where it sold out and garnered the 2003 Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Musical.
The original Broadway cast recording of Avenue Q, will be released by Victor, Oct. 7. The CD is perhaps the first Broadway musical cast album to brandish a parental advisory sticker which warns of "explicit content" including "strong language" and "sexual content."
The complete track listing is as follows: 1. The Avenue Q Theme
2. What Do You Do With a BA in English? / It Sucks to Be Me
3. If You Were Gay
5. Everyone's a Little Bit Racist
6. The Internet is For Porn
7. Mix Tape
8. I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today
10. You Can Be As Loud As the Hell You Want (When You're Makin' Love)
11. Fantasies Come True
12. My Girlfriend (Who Lives in Canada)
13. There's a Fine, Fine Line
14. There is Life Outside Your Apartment
15. The More You Ruv Someone
17. I Wish I Could Go Back to College
18. The Money Song
19. School for Monsters / The Money Song (reprise)
20. There's a Fine, Fine Line (reprise) / What Do You Do With a BA in English (reprise)
21. For Now