The policy allows ticket holders, for any reason whatsoever, to change the date they see the show until two hours in advance of their scheduled performance. There is no limit to the number of times the tickets may be exchanged.
Tickets must be exchanged at the original point of purchase, via the Disney on Broadway Hotline, Ticketmaster (phone and web) or in person at the respective show box offices; a modest exchange fee applies. The exchange may be made only for another performance of the production originally purchased.
“Attending a Broadway show is about escaping, so ticket-buying should accommodate people’s hectic, unpredictable schedules. Our aim is to empower guests with an unprecedented level of flexibility so that they can make their plans in advance knowing there are options if they need to change their schedule,” said David Schrader, executive vice president and managing director of Disney Theatrical Productions, n a statement.
The following additional terms and conditions, according to Disney Theatrical, will apply:
· Exchange must be made no later than two hours prior to the performance for which they are holding tickets.
· A $12 per ticket exchange fee will be charged for this service unless the exchange is made within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
· Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at the time the exchange is made, subject to blackout dates. Tickets may not be exchanged for another seat or differently-priced ticket for the same performance.
· For groups sales, ticket exchanges will be made only through the original Group Sales Agent that originally transacted the sale. Group minimums still apply for any performance in which the tickets are used.
· Exchanges for tickets purchased via 3rd parties are subject to the exchange policies of the original 3rd party provider.
· Exchanges will be valued at the same price as the original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payment applies if a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original ticket or exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted or only lesser-discounted tickets remaining. A guest may receive a partial refund if the original face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
· New special offer, discount and promotion codes may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
· Full refunds are not allowed.