Items on the block at the 117-year-old Gramercy Park building will include: • Numbered, signed and autographed lithographs of James Cagney and Katharine Hepburn
• A lithograph of Edwin Booth by Al Hirschfeld, signed by Mr. Hirschfeld
• A weekend in the Bahamas
• A doubles tennis match with fellow player, David Dinkins
• A NYC scenic harbor sail on a private sailboat at sunset for two
• Lunch or dinner at the Friars Club for up to 6 people
• A baseball signed by Mickey Mantle
• Packages for two to The Masters, The Final Four, The Super Bowl, the All Star Game, the Emmys and the Grammys.
Timothy Hutton is the current president of The Players.
Doors open at 6:30; the actual auction is at 7:45. The $45 admission charge includes access to an open bar. The Players is located at 16 Gramercy Park (E. 20th between Park and Third Ave.)