The annual fundraiser, which begins at 10 AM and continues to 7 PM, is held in Shubert Alley and along W. 44th St., between Broadway and Eighth Avenue.
The Autograph Table and Photo Booth, hosted by Jim Caruso, will welcome stars of stage and screen. Groups of stars will rotate through the Autograph Table and Photo Booth each hour between 11 AM and 3 PM on the deck of Junior’s Restaurant in Shubert Alley at West 45th Street.
The line-up of special guests, which is subject to change, includes Clyde Alves, Sebastian Arcelus, Kate Baldwin, Jenni Barber, Bryan Batt, Richard H. Blake, Stephanie J. Block, John Bolton, Charl Brown, Krystal Joy Brown, Danny Burstein, Haven Burton, Alan Campbell, Kathleen Chalfant, Bryan Terrell Clark, Lauren Cohn, Charlotte d'Amboise, Linda Emond, Felicia Finley, Jessie Fisher, Jonathan Freeman, Boyd Gaines, Lena Hall, Ann Harada, James Monroe Iglehart, Adam Jacobs, Nikki M. James, Jay Armstrong Johnson, Rachel Bay Jones, Andy Karl, Andy Kelso, Jeremy Kushnier, Telly Leung, Jose Llana, Lesli Margherita, Constantine Maroulis, Kyle Dean Massey, Judy McLane, Ruthie Ann Miles, Paul Nolan, Orfeh, David Hyde Pierce, Ben Platt, Billy Porter, Josh Radnor, Courtney Reed, Alice Ripley, Nic Rouleau, Carrie St. Louis, Alex Sharp, Christopher Sieber, James Snyder, Jarrod Spector, Neil Starkenberg, Alton Fitzgerald White, Patrick Wilson and Tony Yazbek.
Pre-bidding is now open online for dozens of auction items, which will be available throughout the day at the Grand Auction’s silent and live auctions. Some of the lots up for bids follow:
- Walk-on roles in Beautiful – The Carole King Musical, Chicago, Cinderella, Jersey Boys, Kinky Boots, Les Misérables, The Lion King, Mamma Mia!, Motown: The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages and Wicked.
- VIP house seats and backstage visits to meet the stars of Aladdin, The Book of Mormon, Cabaret, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Honeymoon in Vegas, Once and Pageant: The Musical.
- One-of-a-kind show memorabilia signed by Kristin Chenoweth, Bryan Cranston, James Franco, Katharine Hepburn, Angela Lansbury, Judith Light, Patti LuPone, Shirley MacLaine, Idina Menzel, Ethel Merman, Liza Minnelli, Hal Prince, Elaine Stritch and more.
- Backstage meet-and-greets with stage and screen stars Hugh Jackman and Idina Menzel.
- A collection of rare Barbra Streisand collectibles, including the 1962 program from her pre-Broadway run of I Can Get It for You Wholesale, a typed insert from the first out-of-town performance of Funny Girl in 1964 and more.
- Two “dining with the stars” opportunities to get the behind-the-scenes skinny. Enjoy lunch with two of Broadway’s legendary “dames,” Tony Award winners Donna McKechnie and Debra Monk. And share a bowl of risotto with Tony winner Andrea Martin and Seth Rudetsky.
- Musical phrases handwritten and signed by Mel Brooks, Berry Gordy, Carole King, Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey, Bobby Lopez and Kristen Anderson Lopez, Alan Menken and Jack Feldman, Matt Parker and Trey Stone, Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, Stephen Schwartz, Jeanine Tesori and Dick Scanlan and more.
- Opening-night tickets for and passes to the opening-night parties of Broadway’s hottest shows of the new season, including An American in Paris, The Audience, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Disgraced, Fun Home, Honeymoon in Vegas, It’s Only a Play, The Last Ship, On the Town, On the Twentieth Century, The River, Side Show and You Can’t Take It With You.
Silent auction lots will be opened every half hour from 10 AM until 3:30 PM; the live auction begins at 5 PM. Pre-bidding on silent and live auction lots is available online now through 10 AM ET on Sept. 20. More than 60 tables full of Broadway memorabilia, trinkets, Playbills and one-of-a-kind treasures will line West 44th Street, between Seventh and Eighth Avenues. Among the shows scheduled to have tables this year are Aladdin, Beautiful – The Carole King Musical, The Book of Mormon, Cabaret, Cinderella, If/Then, The Lion King, Kinky Boots, Les Misérables, Mamma Mia!, Matilda The Musical, Motown: The Musical, Newsies, Once, Pageant: The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Rock of Ages and Wicked.
For more information visit broadwaycares.org.